Terms & Conditions
Payment and Security
We accept payment by all major credit and debit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Diners Club, Switch, Solo & Delta). Cheques are also acceptable and should be made payable to Holbon (U.K.) Ltd. When you place a credit card order online, all the information you input is encrypted and processed through the WORLDPAY secure payment system.
All prices quoted include VAT @ 20%.
Despatch and delivery of your online order
Standard delivery is free on all orders.
Most orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday-Friday) are despatched from our warehouse the same day, subject to stock availability and any security checks, via Royal Mail 1st Class or UPS.
Delivery of your order will normally occur between 9am – 6pm on the first working day after despatch.
Please Note: Delivery to any address other than the registered Card-Holder’s Billing Address is at the discretion of Holbon (U.K.) Ltd. We may also conduct security checks to confirm the validity of the details supplied.
1. Information on how to participate forms part of these Terms & Conditions. By participating, claimants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Claimants must comply with these Terms & Conditions for a coupon to be valid.
2. Each claimant is entitled to one coupon per order. Coupons are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash and cannot be combined with any other coupons or any other offer or discounts or promotions offered by Holbon (UK) Ltd.
3. Each coupon is identified by a code and has different rewards. The claimant is bound by the conditions linked to the redemption of the coupon.
4. To redeem the coupon code, the claimant types the coupon code into the coupon section in the checkout. If the contents of the basket match the terms and conditions of the coupon then the discount will then be applied.
5. Each coupon is valid for a limited time only and expires on the date specified in the email sent to the claimant by Holbon (UK) Ltd.
6. Coupons cannot be replaced if emails are deleted by the claimant.
7. A coupon cannot be applied to orders previously placed with Holbon (UK) Ltd.
8. Holbon (UK) Ltd shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using the coupon, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
9. Holbon (UK) Ltd accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected email or other communications. Holbon (UK) Ltd assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive a claim or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then Holbon (UK) Ltd may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the coupon.
Orders to addresses outside the UK are normally sent via Royal Mail International Registered Delivery – an insured postal service. Delivery via UPS or DHL can also be arranged. For delivery costs to specific countries please email email@example.com
Warranty and Guarantees
All products sold carry a one year manufacturers parts & labour guarantee unless otherwise stated. If your purchase proves to be faulty, contact us by telephone, fax or email and we can make arrangements for your product to be tested and replaced.
We adhere to all fair practices relating to distance selling for both Foreign and Domestic sales, we only ask that all customers observe the following:
No faulty or refund items should be returned without first contacting us. If you are returning a product to us, for whatever reason, we suggest that you use a secure delivery method which is insured and requires a signature upon delivery.
All return shipping costs are the responsibility of the consumer, unless the item or items are faulty on receipt.
Faulty goods must be reported within 7 workings days of receipt.
Holbon (U.K.) Ltd reserves the right to charge a restocking for goods ordered in error, this is limited to 20% of the order total.
No responsibility or refund can be made for items lost or stolen whilst in transit to us. All returns are usually processed within 72 hours of receipt.
Please note refunds are not given after 30 days of original purchase date, this does not affect your normal statutory rights.
We work extremely hard to ensure our website is as accurate as possible, however we cannot guarantee and be held responsible for any claim resulting from the accuracy of the information supplied. Pictures of products are for illustration only. Product specifications may change without prior notice.
Established in 1991 as a family business, we are the same company to this day. With the only significant change being the decision to register the company as limited in 2003.
Holbon (U.K.) Ltd
TEL: 0203 589 1558
Company registration number: 4638256
V.A.T. Number: 100 9376 41
These Terms & Conditions are subject to UK law and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. The original English version of these Terms & Conditions has been translated into other languages. The translated version is a courtesy and office translation only and no rights can be derived from the translated version. In the event of a dispute about the contents or interpretation of these terms and conditions or inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and any other language version of these Terms & Conditions, the English language version to the extent permitted by law shall apply, prevail and be conclusive.